Newbie = Networking Question?

I have a Windows Adv Ser 2003 box with a shared NTFS partition on it that that
I need access to. On my Debian/Etch box I can start Konqueror and look at my
Samba Shares and see;

smb://myserver/HostedSites

I want Eclipse to see this and use it as a workspace but can't seem to find a
way to do that. I have searched for a way to mount that directory to the
local file systems and use it from there but can't seem to find exactly how
to do that. I would like to mount it to something like;

/home/randy/workspace

on the local system and I could then point Eclipse to that. The best advise
would be to just dump the Windoze box, but that isn't an option I have. :-)
Is there a way to get Eclipse to see a Samba share or maybe there is a
simpler approach that I have seen.

Thanks for any help,
Randy