Re: I have a Debian question, I think.

Greg Folkert wrote:
Well, I just got handed to me, a couple of HP p1130 monitors. Both with
less than 300 hours on them. Just out of the box about two-three months
ago. They are pretty big and heavy (67# and about 20"x20"x20").

So, these things are VERY configurable. Display up to 2048x1536 at 75Hz.
I am using 1600x1200 at 100Hz (damned DDC, wouldn't report anything but
75Hz for 1600x1200 and wouldn't do anything higher than 1920x1440 at
60Hz). That is the ground work of explanation.

Now my question, setting convergence and doing screen color matching.
From the menu there is a lot, contrast, brightness, all geometry, plus
normal and expert color, moire, convergence (4 methods actually) and
landing tuning.

What methods or websites or references do you use to "get it right".

http://epaperpress.com/monitorcal/