Re: Get Amilo Pro V3205 to see Intel Pro Wireless 3945abg -- Etch

> #
> >
> > Ananda
> Hi all  ;)
>
> Can you specify that little more?
>
> I just did that (*) but the system will not load the ipw3945
> driver. Is there something I am missing?
>
> ipw3945d and the firmware are installed.
>
> / Jiri

You also need to install ipw3945-modules-xxxxx, where 'xxxx' is the name of the kernel image you're using.  You can also install ipw3945-source and use module-assistant to compile and install the module for the particular kernel you're using.  I'm using ipw3945 on a custom kernel that I built myself with no issues (under Etch, AMD64 version as well) so it should work for you.

Ananda