Re: Debian User List

David Baron wrote:

> Most recently, how much of the heavy traffic on this list has had anything
> to do with Debian? With Linux? With computers?
>
> The price of bread, love or hate Wallmart or Sponge-Bob, Ubuntu or Dell
> (ok U is a Linux distro and Dell makes computers, but...) Endless threads
> filling my mailbox with irrelevance.

Actually, I do not mind the discussion about Ubuntu and Dell. We can learn a
lot from Ubuntu folks (or any other distribution's users for that matter).
I think the discussion about Dell computers (and hardware in general) is
very helpful for Debian users. But it is the other topics you highlighted
that get on my nerves...

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi