Re: simple image upload server to coexist with wiki?

mmiller3:

> We're running a wiki on a debian box (using moinmoin) and I'd
> like to set up a simple web-based system that allows users to
> upload images.  What I'd like a cgi that lets a user submit an
> image, stores it on the web server and returns a permanent link
> to it that can be used in the wiki.  Does anyone know if such a
> thing already exists?

No. It probably only takes a few lines of your favorite scripting
language, so it's a task too easy for anyone to actually implement it.
;-)

NB: why don't you let users attach the images to wiki pages? I know that
MoinMoin allows that.

J.
--
Quite often I wonder why I am not more famous and/or more wealthy.
[Agree]   [Disagree]