Re: mutt config tip for reading log files

On 2007-03-28 11:50:42 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> If you are using mutt as your MUA then try this line in your .muttrc
> color body brightred brightdefault
> "(warning|alert|caution|fail(ure|ed))"
[...]

But how can you do this for log messages only?

For instance, I'd like to do the same thing for diffs I receive
by mail (those which are sent by a Subversion server), but things
like

  color body brightred black '^-.*'

wouldn't be nice with other messages.

I thought about setting $display_filter in a message-hook to use
a colorization script (such as my tdiff script), but this has no
effect. Perhaps Mutt resets the color due to its own colorization.