Re: charset to latin1 please

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:46:14 +0000
"David Primero Segundo" <aberracion2001@hotmail.com> wrote:

> hi friend, my problem is that i want to configure the wine program to
> latin1 or to encoding es_ES.iso88591 or to es_ES.iso885915@euro
> because my debian is set to es_ES.UTF8 and i think that it is the
> cause which wine displays stragers chars when it runs my app.
> can you help me please? thanks.

If you are talking about dialog boxes with symbols instead of letters,
this may be a fontconfig problem. I had that once when I was running
Sarge and installed wine from backports.org. No such problems (yet) in
Etch.

--
Szia:
		Nyizsa.

Need cash? Apply now for a credit loan with fast approval
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/CAaCMPJkvX7Bjj1TBZ4UlFp5B8cbf0tX/