Re: remove from list please

On 26.03.07 22:37, Nigel Henry wrote:
> I must admit that a few weeks ago, and being seriously T'd off by all the OT
> stuff on the list, I tried to unsubscribe myself using that link at the
> bottom of every posting to the list.
>
> 3 times I tried that, and got zilch.
>
> I do keep all welcome messages to lists thankfully, and used the link.

> There do seem to be some problems with that unsubscribe link at the bottom of
> every posting from debian-user list though. I use Kmail, and that link would
> not unsubscribe me.

if you click the link, a mail should come to your address, which will ask
for confirming the unsubscribe request. However, hotmail is known to drop
such mail as it thinks they are spams, so you can't configm any
unsubscription request. Maybe your ISP (tiscali FR) does the same thing...

The 3 biggets disasters: Hiroshima 45, Tschernobyl 86, Windows 95