Re: apt-listbugs error retrieving bugreports

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 10:49:56AM +0100, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> For the last few days apt-listbugs is failing with the following
> message:
>
> Connection timed out - connect(2) (bugs.donarmstrong.com, #80)
>
> I don't know what this server is; pinging it does show it is is down but
> I don't know why apt-listbugs is trying to reach it.
>
> Googling shows people with similar problems though not identical, and no
> obvious solutions.
>
> Anyone else seeing it?
From reading debian-devel is the last few days it was mentioned that
there were changes to where bug info was comming from. Don armstrong who
maintains the debbugs packages, which is the bts software, has a
modified version of the bts on his own site. So it maybe that this is a
result of the changeover from his site to the new 'official' version on
debian.org that is now affecting the apt-listbugs packages.