Re: Using Asterisk in Debian to set up Conference Calling

On Monday 26 March 2007 08:14, Mirco Piccin wrote:
> Hi!
>
> } On 3/25/07, Alan Chandler <alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk> wrote:
> }  Is there really nobody on this list using asterisk and the Meetme
> }  application?
>
> I use asterisk, but i've not already use meetme. I think that you
> could find a better community support looking at the asterisk
> mailing-list / forum. There are a lot of that, starting from the
> digium one:
> http://forums.digium.com/.
>
> Hope it helps you!

Thank you for all those that tried to help me off-list.

It requires that you have the zaptel and zaptel-source packages
installed.  Then you need module-assistant to built the zaptel modules
(including ztdummy) and get them properly installed and then it works.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk