Re: Re: What's the status on the Debian manual for the upcoming Debian Etch?

Hello and thanks for the reply!

I was thinking about the Debian Bible. The latest Debian Bible
which I have found is for Debian Sarge and personally when
I use a Linux distribution I really want to use every tool and
every program to the maximum so that I really can enjoy a
good system.

Debian is one of my favourites and I have been using Debian
since Debian Slink was released and I used that on an
Amiga4000 computer. :-) Fun indeed! Today things have
changed and I'm running Debian Sarge3.1r4. I have not
tested Debian Etch, yet, but I have heard many great things
about it! Some people say that Etch is easier to install than
the previous previous version: Sarge (although I myself
had no problems with it getting installed.. Except, that the
bootloader couldn't identify my Windows harddrive and
because of that I run Mandriva on the PC. I needed to
be able to use the computer with dual boot.)

Greetings
Björn Johansson
Sweden

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Bj=C3=B6rn Johansson
n;quoted-printable:Johansson;Bj=C3=B6rn
org:Uppsala Kendo  and Uppsala Iaido;Budohuset, Uppsala
adr;quoted-printable:;;Svartb=C3=A4cksgatan 86;Uppsala;-;753 33;Sweden
email;internet:khelben1979@telia.com
title:Kendo(3:rd kyu), Iaido student and student at Medborgarsskolan
tel;work:-
tel;home:+460462884902
url:http://web.telia.com/~u85567669/
version:2.1