Netinst bug report

Tried both etch RC2 netinst amd64 and daily built netinst amd64.  Both
stalled after

	io scheduler cfq registered (default)

Tried to run reportbug installation-report but this failed.

Relevant information:

	Box assembled with ASUS M2N4-SLI motherboard, AMD64 cpu, two
	hard drives, 2 GB memory

	Dual boot (LILO).  MBR and Windows XP on hda and partial
	installation of Etch on hdb.

	System boots to Windows XP OK and to grml-0.9 from cd.  From
	grml I can mount /mnt/hdb1/etc and edit lilo.conf and then run
	lilo -C /mnt/hdb1/etc/lilo.conf to write the dual boot setup to
	the MBR on hda1.

The debian bug reporting system does not like my email address as I can
only post from and receive answers to lists@tomgeorge.info.

Tom George