CCA_Job Initiave

Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 15:46:28 +0100 (CET)

>From The Group Head Human Resources.

Centre for Contemporary Art

2-6-1 3F Ogura Yahata-Higashi-ku,.

Kitakyushu 805-0059 ,Japan.

Phone +81 93 653 1615

Fax + 81 93 673 1610

Emails:cca_japank44@yahoo.com.hk

Goodday,.

Centre for Contemporary Art are seeking respective Agents,in our Canada/Europe and America market

region.We produce,exhibit and sell:-Art/Crafts,jewelry of all kinds.We Officially seek your partnership/representation to establish a medium of getting to our various Clients with respect to their payments to be made to us,CCA [Centre for Contemporary Art,.Japan].

We expect your reply confirming your interest.Subject to your completion of further Official endorsements/registration you will be informed accordingly.Confirm your name,address and contact cell phone number[s] for onward official updates.For further details contact:

The Group Head Human Resources.

Centre for Contemporary Art

Mr Chu Yun Bo

Emails:cca_japank44@yahoo.com.hk