Re: pppconfig "command not found"

http://jozmak.googlepages.com

----- Original Message ----
From: Jorge Peixoto de Morais Neto <please.no.spam.here@gmail.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 9:41:47 PM
Subject: Re: pppconfig "command not found"

Also after installation my ubuntu on the other partition doesn't see the partitions any longer. What could be the problem.
If I understood right, when you installed Etch, Ubuntu ceased to see the partitions in which Etch was installed.
Perhaps you changed the filesystem in the partition when you installed Etch; see your /etc/fstab in Ubuntu and verify if it is correct.

 That's exactly what happened. But for that problem I found a solution. In /etc/default/rcS I changed the FSCKFIX=no to yes. Now, Ubuntu sees the partitions again. So that is ok now. But i have no clue why this happened. I didnt touched anything and the installation went without a glitch. The problem now is that I dont have pppconfig installed.

jmak