no /etc/mtab and mount bind

Hi,

On our servers /etc is read-only.  Therefore, I don't have /etc/mtab.

My problem is to find which mounts are bind mounts (mount --bind ...).
Normally in the file mtab the mounts are shown with the option "bind".
Is there another way to find which mounts are mount bind?
I thought in /proc I could find something but I didn't find anything.

Someone has a trick on this?

Thanks,
Bernard

--
It is our responsibilities, not ourselves, that we should take seriously.  -  Peter Ustinov,  English actor & author (1921 - 2004)