Re: ANSI art with X terminal emulator

On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 06:12:39PM -0800, Jeremy Cyrus wrote:
> does anyone have any useful information concerning this issue?

the fontpath directives in your /etc/X11/xorg.conf are pointing to
directories that don't exist, probably as a result of the transition
from xf86 to xorg. I'm not sure how that relates to your UTF problem,
but that is the source of the warning from X. you can either comment
out or fix the fontpaths to point to /usr/share/fonts...