Re: Can't boot linux with GRUB

After many starts and stops and restarts I got Deb
installed via the web. GRUB was installed, did a
shutdown/restart and I can't boot to Deb/linux. It
spews out all sorts of messages too fast for me to
read them and then locks the system.
Be more clear. The message appear before or after the kernel starts?

Also, maybe you can pause the messages by hitting the pause/break key or the scroll lock key (I have realized that in some situations the scroll lock key pauses things. I don't understand it).

--
Software is like sex: it is better when it is free.