Re: What do I use to reconfigure the network /after/ initial install on Etch?

On Mar 15, 2007, at 10:59 AM, Mark Grieveson wrote:

None that I am aware of. You have to do it by hand.

Interesting trend. I suppose eventually we'll see the elimination of alsaconf, printconf, installation scripts for the OS, etc. We'll have to "do it by hand." Perhaps, in the future, the brand spanking new Debian will start to look remarkably similar to Buzz, Rex, or Bo.

Or UNIX v7 -- the last clean OS.