Re: Wine

On 3/15/07, José Sánchez <josefer3000@gmail.com> wrote:
hi, i've been reading about wine (cedega and cxOffice also)
the question is, which of those packages is better, and why (im interested
basicly in some windows games)

also, id like to know the difference between wine from debian and wine from
wineHQ ....
Hi win from wine HQ should be the latest available release for Debian,
but I think not tested by Debian :).

I have never tried the cedega and cxOffice, but if you are interested
in wine, I have this small guide to install it.

http://linux.go2linux.org/node/38

regards,
--
Guillermo Garron
"Linux IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."