Re: My sound card!!!

The Navigator Gold wrote:
Hi everyone my name is Jeser and I'm from Panama.

Hello,

But I have a big problem, I am a sound editor, and I
need my sound card works very well and Debian can´t
recognize it!!.
I need an explication of how can I install my sound
card.
It's a Sound Blaster Audigy 2.
I am so inexperienced in this OS so please be kind.

Thank You.

Can you tell us if you have the following packages installed:
alsa-base, alsa-utils, alsa-oss

You can find this by giving the following command:
$> dpkg -l alsa* | grep ^i

Give us the output of the above command.

->HS

PS: I am not sure if you need alsa-oss, I am sure others can clarify this doubt.