Re: OT: Linux Interview Questions

Tarek Soliman wrote:
"What is the best desktop-environment and/or window-manager to be put on
a server?"
OK, my newbie answer: That's a trick question, right? Isn't the correct
answer "none" ?
That was a serious question on my part: what is the correct answer to
Tarek's question? I was under the impression that desktop environments
were discouraged for servers.

I apoligize, the question was not serious. The correct answer is none.
My intention was to make a joke or two. (and see how many people fall
for it)

Why not put a windowmanager on a "server" ... to me a server is an application not a machine.