iceweasel always requesting to be default browser

Hi guys!

I've got a really strange behaviour in iceweasel since upgrading to the newest package in etch (2.0.0.2+dfsg-3).

When I ran it for the first time after upgrading it asked wether I wanted to set it as the default browser. Since the previous version had been my default browser and I intend to keep it that way I was surprised by the prompt, but confirmed it anyway. Now the strange thing is that it keeps aksing the question every time it start it, stating that it is not the default browser atm and wether or not I want to make it.

Help greatly appreciated as always.
Cheers, Roman.