Re: OT: a dumb query? pls humor me

Joe Hart <j.hart@orange.nl>:
>  Kent West wrote:
> > Joe Hart wrote:
> >> Michelle comes up with some strange figures.  I suppose
> >> it comes from her anti-American attitude.  On the other hand, her Debian
> >
> > "his", IIRC.
>
>  Sorry, Michelle to me is feminine name.  Michel on the other hand is

Don't worry about it.  This is a recurring phenomenon with Michelle
(no offense meant to Michelle).  Not your problem.  Much better than
you and I have stepped in it.

I do wonder if he's getting enough sleep lately.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling          Linux Counter #80292
       Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html