Re: PayPal - Limited account access -

Celejar wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:24:55 -0700
Marc Shapiro <mshapiro_42@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ron Johnson wrote:
Tbird/Icedove showing the *real* link down in the status bar is
*the* great security feature of Tbird/Icedove.
I always use Thunderbird. Do other browsers NOT display the actual link URL? Eeek! I agree, I always check to make sure that the URL I am being sent to is the one that displays in the message, or I don't follow it. If other browsers don't show the actual URL then that is an excellant reason not to use them.

By browsers, you mean email clients. Someone mentioned Claws; I use
regular Sylpheed, which does indeed show the link destination when the
cursor is moved over a link.
Yes, slip of the fingers.  I did, indeed, mean e-mail client.

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com