Re: NTPDate Broken?

On 03/10/07 12:34, David Baron wrote:
> Has anyone had a problem with the more recent ntpdate from Sid?
> Fix, Workaround?
>
> Cannot find suitable server.

Works for me just fine with these NTP servers.

Occasionally, though, it fails when I have router issues.

# The settings in this file are used by the program ntpdate-debian, but not
# by the upstream program ntpdate.

# Set to "yes" to take the server list from /etc/ntp.conf, from package ntp,
# so you only have to keep it in one place.
NTPDATE_USE_NTP_CONF=no

# List of NTP servers to use  (Separate multiple servers with spaces.)
# Not used if NTPDATE_USE_NTP_CONF is yes.
NTPSERVERS="0.debian.pool.ntp.org 1.debian.pool.ntp.org 2.debian.pool.ntp.org 3.debian.pool.ntp.org"

# Additional options to pass to ntpdate
NTPOPTIONS="-s -v"