Re: Procmail recipe problems

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, Arlie Stephens wrote:

On Mar 08 2007, jeffd wrote:

Arlie Stephens wrote:

I've got a strange problem with my procmail setup, and it's presently
affecting my handling of the debian-user list. I suspect I've made
some stupid error I just can't see.

The goal - filter all mailing lists into their own mailboxes,
particularly lists like this one, which combine high volume with a
complete lack of any identifying tag in the subject line.

The recipe that *usually* works, indented here for convenient reading.

   # Debian User List
   :0H:
   * ^(To|Cc):.*debian-user
   -debian-user

[snip]

maybe something like this would work?
:0:
* ^List-Id:.*debian-user\.lists\.debian\.org
-debian-user

It looked promising, but didn't work. Thanks anyway.

This works for me:
:0:
* ^TOdebian-user
mail/debuser