Re: problems with apt-get

thanks friend, i too got a problem seemed and it was ok when i did the commands that you have said to me but now these commands don't fix it. What can i do?

From: "Raffaele Morelli" <raffaele.morelli@gmail.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: problems with apt-get
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:38:59 +0100

hi

you should try cleaning your apt cache using apt-get clean and then
reissuing
apt-get update && apt-get -y upgrade

I had the same problem, but with a local repository for apt. It was an
corrupted packages error... but still do not know what precisley happened,
simply downloaded again and everything worked thereafter