Re: Debian GUI

Toshko wrote:
I have just installed debian 3.1, and have all the 14 cds. however, i do not know which one the GUI is on, and how to load the cds from the text interface for that matter. Can you help me please?

I've never done a CD install, but I understand that the bulk of a "standard end-user"-type of installation is on the first CD. So I suspect you can, as root, simply type "aptitude install x-window-system kde gnome" and get all the GUI-goodness you want.