Re: efax-gtk faxing problem

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 12:50:13PM -0600, Johnny wrote:
Hi
I am using efax-gtk -3.0.7
The distro that I am using is Ubuntu Dapper since I can't get any answers over there at the other list,
I thought I would try here.
I have the external modem on /dev/ttyS1
I sent a fax with no errors
The fax that I sent to has the same distro installed with a external modem on /dev/ttyS1 It receives the fax with no errors, using gv to view the fax, but I can't view the fax.
What do I need to do to fix this.

what does gv do when you try to view the fax? does it give you an
error message?

When I try to view the file there is no name for the file that was sent just a number format like 200703345.111 but not a file name format, when trying to
view It gives me a errors message in a yellow screen.

have you tried viewing it
in another viewer?
No
what file format is the fax saved in?

filename.ps (postscript)

The other computer that I am sending fax to, is not online (internet)

Johnny