How to reject spam with embedded graphics

There was some discussion on the list a while ago about how to deal with spam that has text as graphics embedded in it. There was disagreement about whether or not to use it to teach SpamAssassin. I have continued feeding this spam to SpamAssassin, but a large amount still gets through.

Does anyone know of a way to deal with spam with embedded graphics? I cannot use greylisting on a home desktop machine.

Any thoughts welcome.

--
Chris.