Re: Day light saving patch

On Monday, 05.03.2007 at 10:03 -0500, Joly, Paul wrote:

> I have a couple of debian servers and trying to find out a patch that
> will fix's the problem with the time change.
>
> Could you please send me the file or a link that I can get the file at.

The patch should be included with your normal 'apt-get upgrade's.  I
believe it's part of the libc6 packages.

You don't need to do anything extra special for the Daylight Savings
Time issue, so long as you are routinely doing:

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade

If this doesn't solve your problem, please tell us which version of
Debian you are running, and show us the contents of
/etc/apt/sources.list

Dave.
--
Please don't CC me on list messages!