DL140 G3 with stable

Hey all,

Is there anybody out there who have successfully installed Debian Stable on a HP DL140 G3 with the root fs located on a disk attached to the internal SATA-controller? I'm having difficulties finding information on exactly which Adaptec card is attached to the mobo, and stable cannot find any "attached disks".

I thought HP was real friendly with Debian now a days, but perhaps not. Please, I'd appreciate any help availble on this as I'm really stuck at the moment...

BTW, I'm referring to the DL140 G3 without hot-swap-support, i.e. not the one using SAS-disks.

BR,
Arty