Re: OT: sponge burning!

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 20:21:17 -0500, Roberto wrote in message
<20070227012117.GO5227@santiago.connexer.com>:

> On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 02:12:45AM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:00:43 -0500, Roberto wrote in message
> > <20070226210043.GH1068@santiago.connexer.com>:
> >
> > > W (whatever you think of him, he *does* have moral
> > > fortitude).
> >
> > ..huh???  This is Sissy Boy George, the Nepotist Warrior Ace who
> > Flew So High and Far he Missed Vietnam and instead Scored 152 Kills
> > on Texan death Row Inmates and Made Saddam a Martyr and a Victim of
> > War Crime  by Denying Saddam the POW his Article 90 Hearing.
> >
> > ..somebody care to offer the current definition of "moral fortitude"
> > in case it changed since 9/11?
> >
> Discounting his military service (it was during Vietnam, lots of
> people had less than stellar service during Vietnam, not everyone can
> be John McCain), he *does* have moral fortitude.

..uhuh.  The Sissy Boy Traitor stole one mans slot, and then ran AWOL.
A military man with enough balls to get the job done, and enough
brains to survive it well enough to be ready for the next mission,
will have a cascading on the war, because he saves and teaches GI's
tricks that will help them not only survive, but even win the war.
One single military aviator more, could have turned Vietnam into
a victory.

..instead we watch My Lai 2 escalate into die Endlösung 2.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: