Base printer package

Hi,

I'm running a recently setup etch system (debootstrapped, amd64, 2.6 kernel, udev etc.), and have just noticed that /dev/lp0 wasn't present (I'd installed lpr, and was getting errors to that effect). modprobe lp fixed this, but the lp module obviously isn't being loaded automatically.

I could add lp to /etc/modules, but suspect I'm missing a basic printer package which is supposed to take care of this by putting something in /etc/modprobe.d/. Does anyone happen to know?

Thanks,

Nikhil.