Re: PS/2 - USB Adaptor for keyboard

Celejar wrote:

> I'm trying to use a simple (cheap) PS/2 keyboard with a laptop which
> has no PS/2 ports. There are various PS/2 - USB available all over the
> internet; I bought a cheap one on Ebay.

Is it green or purple?  There are two kinds, ones for keyboards and ones for
mice.  The green ones only work with mice that have a USB connector that
can speak PS/2 if plugged in through the adapter and are readily available.
The purple ones only work with keyboards and are usually slightly larger or
a dongle and translates the two connections and protocols involved, and are
nigh impossible to find.