Re: [OT] Adobe Reader changes font size!

Nik <nik@cheddarcheese.de> writes:

> Are you using a font that is available on both systems?

Well, I don't know...

> Maybe you could try embedding the font when you create the PDF

How?

> , or if you
> don't create it make sure that msttcorefonts is installed.

I tried to install msttcorefonts, but got error message:

# apt-get install msttcorefonts
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
msttcorefonts is already the newest version.
1 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives.
After unpacking 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Setting up msttcorefonts (1.2) ...
warning: /usr/lib/X11/fonts/truetype does not exist or is not a directory
These fonts were provided by Microsoft "in the interest of cross-
platform compatibility".  This is no longer the case, but they are
still available from third parties.

You are free to download these fonts and use them for your own use,
but you may not redistribute them in modified form, including changes
to the file name or packaging format.
--17:21:36--  http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/corefonts/andale32.exe
           => `./andale32.exe'
Resolving belnet.dl.sourceforge.net... failed: Host not found.
--17:21:36--  http://easynews.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/corefonts/andale32.exe
           => `./andale32.exe'
Resolving easynews.dl.sourceforge.net... failed: Host not found.
--17:21:36--  http://twtelecom.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/corefonts/andale32.exe
           => `./andale32.exe'
Resolving twtelecom.dl.sourceforge.net... failed: Host not found.
--17:21:36--  http://aleron.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/corefonts/andale32.exe
           => `./andale32.exe'
Resolving aleron.dl.sourceforge.net... failed: Host not found.
--17:21:36--  http://cesnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/corefonts/andale32.exe
           => `./andale32.exe'
Resolving cesnet.dl.sourceforge.net... failed: Host not found.
--17:21:36--  http://switch.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/corefonts/andale32.exe
           => `./andale32.exe'
Resolving switch.dl.sourceforge.net... failed: Host not found.
andale32.exe: No such file or directory

All done, errors in processing 1 file(s)
dpkg: error processing msttcorefonts (--configure):
 msttcorefonts

. Please, any help...
Thanks a lot,
Rodolfo