RE: Veritas Remote Unix Agent

> Ok, next questions: What have you tried? What error codes? Have you put
> the agent into debug mode? Has the server logs given you any errors? Are
> you getting "permission" denied or access invalid... what?

Have not tried anything (have not installed it), have finally convinced my
work to let me install a debian server, and that is the backup system they
use. To save any bad tastes (for linux's sake), I also convinced them it is
smarter to let me transfer my backup files to their FTP server for the
backup.

Thanks for the quick response.

Julian