Re: What's the best way to backup to dvd?

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 08:14 +0100, Joe Hart wrote:
> A better question to ask myself is why do I need all this music and
> video in the first place?

Because. Its available. Its cheap.

Because it cheaply available and its there.

I know, I have 4.4TB on one machine, 1.2TB on another machine.

I still have 4 more (500GB) drives to install on a NAS machine I am
building. I got these as partial payment for consulting work I did.

Total available on the two machine running now == 70GB free.

This does not include the boot drives, which are pretty free (another
250GB avilable).
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup