Re: OT: sponge burning!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: OT: sponge burning!
- From: Ron Johnson <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:26:44 -0600
- Message-id: <[🔎] 45E61DC4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <45E0E16B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070225132540.GB3969@santiago.connexer.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <45E344DF.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070227205316.GB15189@miami.connexer.com> <email@example.com> <20070228005733.GL26375@santiago.connexer.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 02/28/07 12:36, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
>> On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 03:48:10PM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
>>> Given that America's catching up politically to the rest of the world,
>>> yes, those *are* centrist ideals these days.
>> Sorry. I don't like relativism. I see it as us heading down the tubes
>> after them. This is not a good thing.
> I'm pretty sure the Swedes, Dutch and Canadians of the world would disagree
> about their situation as being poorer than ours. I think it says something
> that we only get appreciable immigration from third world countries.
It would be pretty difficult for a dirt-poor Mexican to sneak into
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----