Re: where does kmail keep its mail files?

Nigel Henry wrote:
On Wednesday 28 February 2007 22:22, andy wrote:

Hi all
Where does Kmail locate its mail directories? It is evidently in a
different place than where I am used to it being.

Thanks

/A

You should find them in /home/user/Mail

Nigel.

Thanks Nigel

That is the place I first went to look, because that is where I'd expect them to be. Only thing I have in /home/user/Mail/inbox is "1". I was wondering if they were kept in /opt or something, because they don't seem to be in .kde or any other (obvious) dot directories.

Cheers

/A