Re: Sponsor for project on alioth wanted

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:51:31 +0000
Chris Lale <chrislale@untrammelled.co.uk> wrote:

> I wonder if the fledgling Debian-Community could help
> (http://www.debian-community.org/)? [...]

Very interesting, but:

[quote]
Current status:

Alpha! Nothing is really setup yet except

    * this page.
    * an alioth-project (d-community) so we have a svn-repo
    * and two mailinglists:
	o d-community-discuss for general discussion about
	debian-community.org
	o d-community-commits for svn commit mails
    * Hosting for the machine found
[/quote]

>[...] Alternatively, you could host the
>project at SourceForge, etc.

I would prefer alioth because the project is Debian specific.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)