Re: Number of OT Posts

We all read from top down.  Please adjust your quoting appropriately.
http://wiki.ursine.ca/Best_Online_Quoting_Practices

Andrew Myers wrote:

> "Cybe R. Wizard" <cyber_wizard@mindspring.com>  said:
>>>  It's
>>> getting a little difficult to find the ON topic posts.
>>>
>>> Mike
>
>>Three words: filter, filter, filter.
>
> When you're on the digest that is not an option.  Please consider us. :-(

Yes, actually, it is, the same as it is for everybody else.

You're supposed to undigest digests back into their component messages after
receiving the digest, where you can then manage the list as if you received
every message individually.  You can find out how to do this in the
procmailex(5) man page.

http://ursine.ca/cgi-bin/dwww?type=runman&location=procmailex/5

BTW, had you done this, you would not have broken threading.