libipt_quota, ipt_quota

Hello,

after the reinstallation of the kernel (recompilation) - in version 2.6.17,
I patched it with the patchset available from SNAJ.
Everything was quite fine, except for QUOTA facility (for iptables).
Also downloaded the iptables 1.3.5 version.
Recompiled without patching it at all.
Although for the iptables there was libipt_quota available, for the linux
kernel - there was none.
So I got that from the latest patch-o-matic-ng release, having ipt_quota
available inside (release 6600) - still, the quota had marking from release
4018
(http://svn.netfilter.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/patch-o-matic-ng/patchle
ts/?rev=6600).

Problem is, that it compiles all fine, even perfect. But the problem is,
when I try to use it. For test purpose, I checked a simple command:

iptables -A quota_check -s 0/0 -d 10.10.7.12 -m quota --quota 300 -j RETURN

But what I get in the logs is:

localhost kernel: ip_tables: quota match: invalid size 0 != 12

I checked the google, but there was something about missed values between
.size and .userspacesize within libipt_quota.c and ipt_quota.c (iptables and
kernel itself).
In the iptables - libipt_quota.c, there is .userspacesize, but in the kernel
- ipt_quota.c, there is no such a field. If I tried to add it, of course -
compile error. I checked - both header files are exactly the same for the
kernel and iptables.

Has anyone seen this error? Could anyone help me with it?
Thanks in advance...

Michael