Re: [OT] Recipe for a Debian thread that won't die

Sorry about the top posting but it felt like the right thing to do
when reviving this thread

Since we are doing OT threads lately again here is one for you.

Debian thread Immortality recipe

Ingredients

2 Dozen Broccoli Growers
A heavy dose of green color
1 Social Contract
1 smidgen of "how do you address somebody..."
2 Cups header munging
Dash of Ubuntu root
Heavy Dose of Top Posting
1/4 cup Sponge ash burnt in a solar powered microwave oven
Add politics
1 taplespoon of leftover nuclear waste

Stir

Add some light Colour if it still doesn't look right.  Half Bake at
350 for 1/2 hour utilizing Barbara Oncay as the cook.

For extra spicy add a dose of my distro (ubuntu, gentoo, mandriva,
redhat, slackware, whatever...) is better than Debian

On 5/3/06, Nikolai Hlubek <nikolai.hlubek@mailbox.tu-dresden.de> wrote:
Manaen Schlabach wrote:
> I haven't been around this list long but here are the ingredients for
> a thread that won't die.  Can anyone think of further needed
> ingredients?
>
> Ingredients
>
> 2 Dozen Broccoli Growers
> A heavy dose of green color
> 1 Social Contract
> 1 smidgen of "how do you address somebody..."
> Add politics

You could add some of the Ubuntu root as well but
if this will make the dish more digestible is still
under discussion.

Cheers,
Nikolai

--