RE: OT

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 19:34 -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Respect for posters lowers over time the more they top post.
> http://wiki.ursine.ca/Best_Online_Quoting_Practices
>
> Julian De Marchi wrote:
>
> > Ubuntu is my Desktop system of choice. It is based on "debian", thus
> > debian related. All those things are debian related as they run on the
> > debian system.
>
> Ubuntu != Debian.  Ubuntu has it's own lists where Ubuntu is in-bounds.

Mate i use Ubtunu cuase i like it, do not need help with it (so fuck you!). I use
debian for my servers cause it is stable. Give the shit stirring a
break.
> > I use ms outlook at work, cause I am locked down to use it.
>
> That doesn't make it a good idea to use it, it *does* make it a good idea to
> encourage coworkers to use something other than email to contact you until
> that corporate mistake is fixed.  Failing that, better employment.

As steve said i am stuck using it. Stop trying to start fights, and let
shit be. Have already sent an apology out for my mistake and ignorance. Stop relighting the fire!

> Also, go install Outlook Quotefix already if you're going to keep posting.
> You're insanely hard to read when you insist on writing in random order.

I ma just learning, and  have read the link above. BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
Am at home now, and have the ease of using a decent email client.
Any other pitfalls you want to point out buddy?