Apache2 won't remove.

I am trying to remove apache2. But before that, I did something stupid. I "rm apache2" in /etc/init.d

So now, if I try to remove apache2-mpm-worker...
sd-6340:/etc/init.d# apt-get remove apache2-mpm-worker
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  apache2 apache2-mpm-worker
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 2 to remove and 8 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives.
After unpacking 586kB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
(Reading database ... 19200 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing apache2 ...
Removing apache2-mpm-worker ...
invoke-rc.d: unknown initscript, /etc/init.d/apache2 not found.
dpkg: error processing apache2-mpm-worker (--remove):
 subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 100
 apache2-mpm-worker

I have absolutely no idea what to do, as it depends on apache2.initd to remove.