Re: Regarding new kind of debian FAQ concerning this list

Deboo ^ wrote:

> Is there someone who has taken the pain to write an FAQ of
> problems/working solutions from this list? If yes, please give me the
> link. If not, I think there should be such an FAQ too, other than the
> debian faq. I can try and contribute.
>
> Regards,
> Deboo

If I found something useful, I usually try to put it in a more readable form
in wiki.debian.org or on my blog. The advantage of putting it in
wiki.debian.org is that others can edit it and make it even better.

One important thing to remember when you are doing this is not to just copy
word by word what is written on d-u. If it is word by word, people can as
well read the archives themselves.

YMMV
raju

--