Online Job Offer.

Dear Sir/Madam,
My Names are Dr. Rainer Seele Financial Director Wingas Ltd, we are supplier of materials suchas: Ohm & Haas new Plexiglas, acrylic sheet,array of value-added services, customcompounding, compression molding, Precision Plastic Cutting and Custom Plastics Fabrication to United States and Canada.

We have reached high sales volume in Europe and now we are trying to concentrate in the U.S market. Quite Soon we will open representative offices or authorized sales centers in the United States and Canada. We are currently looking for people who will assist us in establishing a new
distribution network there.

MAIN REQUIREMENTS:
18 years and above legally capable responsible ready to work 3-4 hours per week with PC knowledge e-mail and internet experience (minimal) and please note that everything is absolutely legal, if you are interested in our offer, please respond with the following details in order for us
to reach you:

Full Names:----------------------------
Contact Address:-----------------------
Phone Numbers:-------------------------