Returned mail: Data format error

Dear user of lists.debian.org,

Your account has been used to send a huge amount of unsolicited e-mail during the last week.
Obviously, your computer was infected and now runs a trojan proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
lists.debian.org support team.

Due to an email security policy, an attachment named readme.zip was removed from this message.

Should you have any questions, please contact your mail administrator for more information.