Latest Nvidia Drivers

Just installed their 9631. End of the line of my older GEForce. Latest 9700
series drivers are only for newer car OK, they want us to buy their latest
and greatest but the older GEForce is perfectly more than adequate for the
most resource hungry stuff like flightgear. Runs everything just fine and I
am out of money for new gadgets :-)

After installing this, the screen mode was changed. Control/alt/+ or - gets
that back. Now the fonts in KDE are huge.

Correctly so!! I had them set to 14pt because the previous drivers had them
far too tiny. Now, they are real so set everything back down to reasonable
sizes..